The Proven Process
“This process has been proven to be the correct approach in building relationships, establishing trust and completing projects on time and on budget. This is the process Ripley Built believes in and follows on every successful remodeling project.” Jeff Ripley, President
1. In our first meeting with you, we discuss the amount of investment in your home that you a looking to make. We’ll talk about the scope of work, feasibility and give you a general time line based on our past projects.
2. We determine your needs for design. Set up meetings with local architects and designers, if necessary, and develop the initial design concept for your project. Preliminary pricing is accomplished with Owner input and final direction for the project is chosen.
3. Working drawings and detailed specifications are compiled. With the help of the architects, designers, local showrooms and the Ripley Built team, a complete and final document is built and ready for pricing.
4. Subcontractor and vendor walk throughs are scheduled in your home. With this complete set of information, final pricing is established, contracts are signed and working schedules are developed.
5. Ripley Built takes care of the rest, permits are secured, subcontractor schedules are sent out and construction begins. Our daily on site supervision insures that you and your home are well taken care of.
6. Regular on site meetings between you and Ripley Built insure that schedules are being maintained and information about your project are being passed along.
7. A final construction walkthrough is performed at the end of the project, making sure your expectations have been met.
8. A 6 month and 12 month follow up is done by a Ripley Built representative. We want you totally satisfied and happy to talk to others about your experience.